- Alzheimer's Disease Update with William Mobley MD (UCSD) This video outlines the background of the epidemic that is growing in our society and how treatment is now focusing on improving the elmination of...
- Researchers at UCSF create a virtual brain lab to train brainwaves Researchers at UCSF's Mission Bay campus are opening a new window into the human brain. It's an interactive lab that could soon be used to understand...
- The Selling of Attention Deficit Disorder The Number of Diagnoses Soared Amid a 20-Year Drug Marketing Campaign "After more than 50 years leading the fight to legitimize attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Keith Conners could be celebrating. ...
Quietmind Foundation provides organizational development consulting and training to public and private sector clients.
Through our consulting work, our uniquely experienced staff assist individuals, corporations, and such entities as health care and community mental health providers, education facilities, community and government groups, artists, musicians, athletic organizations, and the military to achieve peak performance in their fields of endeavor.
Our tools, techniques, and contacts allow us to serve clients worldwide. Our clients have included leaders and staff of privately held companies and major corporations and public institutions.
Here is a partial, representative client list:
- a leading Philadelphia law firm
- U.S. Postal Service
- National Park Service
- Department of Mental Health for the states of New York, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Philadelphia Department of Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities
- U.S. Army National Guard Judicial Advocacy Group
- a global financial services firm serving Fortune 500 corporations
- a specialty pharmaceuticals corporation
- community-based charter schools
- domestic and international community residential psychiatric treatment facilities.
For organizations looking to improve executive, employee, or student performance, we provide an assessment of the existing work operations and organizational culture with a view toward supporting achievement of the client’s performance objectives.
Based on Quietmind Foundation’s assessment, customized programs are designed and delivered by Quietmind Associates staff experienced in organizational development and training as well as neurofeedback and related technology. QMA’s research-based methods enhance cognitive function, attention, and emotional intelligence. Learn more.
QMF’s consulting philosophy
Group dynamics largely determine individual and small group behavior. Improved individual, team, and organizational success results from increasing awareness of often unconscious behavior patterns. The QMF approach to consulting combines, where indicated, extensive neuropsychological and neurophysiological assessments, in-depth interviews, surveys, questionnaires, and direct observation. We focus on individual and organizational verbal and nonverbal communication skills to produce empowering and solution-oriented results. Our interventions are collaboratively designed with the client to inform, enlighten, and transform attitudes and performance.
Organizations and Groups that could benefit from our consulting services:
Community-based rehabilitation and/or addiction services
Continuing care retirement centers
Dementia patient support groups
Veterans services organizations dealing with PTSD
Special-needs education programs for children with autism, Asperger’s, or ADHD
Athletic organizations looking to reduce and/or treat the cognitive and behavioral effects of concussion injuries and/or achieve optimal performance
Orchestras and ensembles looking to improve concentration and performance
Universities, public and charter schools
Medical clinics, hospitals, and on-site employee health centers
Support groups for brain injury and neurological disorders
Advocacy groups for brain injury, neurological disorders, or developmental differences
Advertising and marketing departments looking for consumer response verification
Corporate sales divisions looking to exceed sales quotas and boost team performance
Legal and accounting firms looking to increase focus, insight and accuracy.