- Alzheimer's Disease Update with William Mobley MD (UCSD) This video outlines the background of the epidemic that is growing in our society and how treatment is now focusing on improving the elmination of...
- Researchers at UCSF create a virtual brain lab to train brainwaves Researchers at UCSF's Mission Bay campus are opening a new window into the human brain. It's an interactive lab that could soon be used to understand...
- The Selling of Attention Deficit Disorder The Number of Diagnoses Soared Amid a 20-Year Drug Marketing Campaign "After more than 50 years leading the fight to legitimize attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Keith Conners could be celebrating. ...
Quietmind Foundation is currently focusing its attention on studying the following brain enhancement devices and protocols.
- Traditional frequency-based EEG and peripheral biofeedback training using Heart Rate Variability, Temperature, EMG and Blood flow/ cerebral oxygenation measurement systems.
- Far Infrared (1072nm) Light Stimulation Therapy for dementia, parkinson's and traumatic brain injury.
- Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS) useful with most attentional disorders, depression and mild cognitive impairment
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram (qEEG) with and without neurologist report for diagnostic purposes and for determining optimal neurofeedback protocols
- Reference EEG (rEEG) to support physicians' and patients selection of medications that are indicated as likely to be most effective for that patient's brain activity pattern.